Be Social, Be Smart, B Express
29th March 2021
We at B Express are very proud of what we have produced, and are excited by the future updates planned in months ahead. We have researched and listened carefully to feedback from Owners, managers, staff and consumer. We build what people want to use, not what we want to build. It is customer led and we believe that is why we have gained the traction over the last year.
We built our product from the ground up, and as a result we own our code. We will continue to improve the functionality while keep it simple to use. That has been the over-riding feedback we have received n that if it is simple to use, then it is of benefit to the consumer.
Another factor contributing to our success so far is the service we provide. We won't just put in the platform and walk away. We help the venues and staff get comfortable with both the hardware and software.
We are proud to offer the following :
- FREE setup of staff platform and we upload your first menu. The manager can edit it going forward
- NO MONTHLY CHARGES to the venue.
- FREE Track and Trace (using NFC chips and QR Code) so it works on all Android and Apple phones. Others are simple offering QR Codes on their own.
- FREE Review Hubs which help improve your feedback and reviews.
- We incorporate Stripe into our platform so the only fee you will ever have to pay for is 1.4%+20p.
You are proud of the fact that the following venues utilise B Express and we are confident they will confirm the service they have received:
- Cargo by Vertigo
- The Hatfield
- Dorman's Magherafelt
- The Northern Whig
- Horatio Todds
- Northern Lights
- The Quays Bar, Portrush
- Hunters Bar, Carey
- McBrides Bar, Cushendun
- McCuaigs Bar, Rathlin
- The Lurig Bar, Cushendall
- Denvirs of Downpatrick
We will continue to work hard and provide the service which we are proud of. If you would like to discuss any aspects of the app, please don't hesitate to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org